Tuesday, January 16, 2018 2:00 PM ~ 3:30 PM ET
Note that in June 2019, DOL announced that the 2018 YouthBuild grantees (awarded February 2019) must follow the same guidance contained in this webinar.
This webinar will also explore the ways in which programs can use the existing system to track WIOA performance indicators before the WIOA Supplemental Report is available.
We will also review the timeline and reporting cycle for each of the six indicators. During this webinar, we will:
- Review how to properly generate and submit the WIOA Supplemental Report
- Review how to fill out and calculate the outcomes for the Excel report and submit it via the MIS reporting submission
- Visualize the DOL program cycle and WIOA performance timeframes
- Explore MIS reports to better understand performance
Who is this webinar for?
- Program Directors
- Academic Instructors/Education Coordinators
- Case Managers/Counselors
- Construction Managers/Trainers
- Job Developers/Career Advisors
- Alumni Coordinators
- MIS Staff
- New staff
- Intermediate/Advanced Staff
Jenn Smith, Program Director, YouthBuild, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Kurt von Stetten, Director of Data Services, YouthBuild USA